CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
The history of Islamia Girls' High School can be traced from 1901, when a small informal school was set up by the women of Mian family for imparting education to the girls of Baghbanpura, Lahore.
Under the prime leadership and vision of Ms Zarina Shamim, (the mother of Mr. Mobeen Ahmed) the school is one of the oldest and largest private institutions (Non-profit, Non-governmental Organization) in the area of Baghbanpura, Lahore. It caters to the educational needs of girls from kindergarten to the secondary level.
Dynamic recently donated two well equipped computer labs to enable the students to become better computer literate. Dynamic has also donated a set of generators to enhance the learning environment of the High School.
Green Plantation Initiative
There is a strong initiative in all our workings to protect and help the environment. Dynamic has always shown a strong commitment to a more environment friendly approach. In a joint effort with the Assistant Director of Environment, (Phool Nagar) - next to Dynamic Spinning Mills - Dynamic Team has initiated a Tree Plantation Project of 2800 trees in consultation with the Environment Office. The Environment Protection Agency has granted Approval for Dynamic’s Green Plantation Project.
In order to prevent a negative impact of non-renewable energy on our planet, Dynamic is continuously making efforts to use alternative energy sources which are renewable, cheaper, and lower in carbon emissions.
- Bio-Mass Heaters
- VFD Invertors
- Solar Power System : Supplying Electricity to the Admin Wing of Dynamic
- Lights: Replacing Tube lights with latest energy efficient LED lights.
- HFO unit: A high tech imported Power unit based on Heavy Furnace Oil for cheaper, cleaner, and more efficient power supply was setup by Dynamic in 2013.
By reducing the use of non-recyclable materials and focusing on sustainable resources of production, Dynamic always leads by example towards a cleaner and greener environment.
- Polybags: Printing on these bags instead of using paper labels.
- Control Union (for organic cotton): Working with 100% organic cotton to reduce the environmental impact of cotton production.
- Waste Water Treatment Plant: Dynamic has onsite ET plants to treat waste water so that pollutant concentrations in it comply with the local regulations regarding disposal of waste water.